In order to get your jobs completed in the most timely manner, we need certain items from you.
We’ve created this checklist to help you help us. Let’s keep things rolling!
- Your Professional Photo (for best print quality photo should be at least 200kb. Anything less may print poorly).
- Logo (We have many logos, but if you have the ones you want to use, please provide it.) Please provide a file that is at least 100kb.
- Contact Information. If you are a new customer, we need your main phone #, email and physical address and company name. If you are an existing customer, please provide the info you want on this upcoming order. If you want a website, or social media site on your printed materials, please provide that as well.
- If you are choosing a sold or listed postcard template, please decide how many photos you want included and then choose a template that fits. For example, PC-JLS-P01 is set up to have one large photo on the front and 3 smaller photos on the back. If you only have 2 good photos to provide, you’d be better off choosing a template like PC-JLS-P03. If you really like a template but the number of photos exceeds the number of photos you have available, please specify how we should use the extra space. This will simply speed up the process for you. We need the verbiage that you would like on the postcard, flyer, brochure, etc.
- In order to complete your mailing in the most timely manner, we prefer to work on your mailing list at the same time we are working on your artwork. So, please provide all the details of your order all at once.
- Finally, we need to establish a method of payment before any order can move forward. If we do not have a credit card on file, please contact our accounts receivables department to get that set up 303-830-2999.
For a printable version of this checklist, please click here